| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wonsan in September is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- The weather in September is dampish. A sizable 202.8mm (8in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Wonsan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Wonsan, South Korea
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Wonsan:
- Changchun, China - 549.3 kms (341.3 miles) NNW
- Chunggang, South Korea - 292.8 kms (182 miles) N
- Shenyang, China - 436 kms (271 miles) NW
- Sineiju, South Korea - 280.3 kms (174.2 miles) WNW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 143.3 kms (89.1 miles) W
- Haeju, South Korea - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Seoul, South Korea - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) SSW
- Inchon, North Korea - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) SSW
- Taejon, North Korea - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) S
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 494.4 kms (307.2 miles) S
- Yanji, China - 444.7 kms (276.3 miles) NNE
- Hyesan, South Korea - 254.2 kms (158 miles) NNE
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) NE
- Chunchon, North Korea - 144.8 kms (90 miles) S
- Kangnung, North Korea - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SE
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 356.6 kms (221.6 miles) ESE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 333.2 kms (207 miles) S
- Pohang, North Korea - 390 kms (242.4 miles) SSE
- Busan, South Korea - 475.1 kms (295.2 miles) SSE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 494.9 kms (307.5 miles) S