Average Temperatures in Wonsan, South Korea
- The average annual temperature in Wonsan, South Korea is quite mild at 10.4 degrees Celsius (50.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a range of 26.8 °C (48.2°F) which is a moderate range.
- The hottest month (August) is fairly hot having an average temperature of 23.2 degrees Celsius (73.76 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (slightly cold) with a mean temperature of -3.6 degrees Celsius (25.52 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Wonsan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Wonsan Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Wonsan
- Changchun, China - 549.3 kms (341.3 miles) NNW
- Chunggang, South Korea - 292.8 kms (182 miles) N
- Shenyang, China - 436 kms (271 miles) NW
- Sineiju, South Korea - 280.3 kms (174.2 miles) WNW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 143.3 kms (89.1 miles) W
- Haeju, South Korea - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Seoul, South Korea - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) SSW
- Inchon, North Korea - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) SSW
- Taejon, North Korea - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) S
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 494.4 kms (307.2 miles) S
- Yanji, China - 444.7 kms (276.3 miles) NNE
- Hyesan, South Korea - 254.2 kms (158 miles) NNE
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) NE
- Chunchon, North Korea - 144.8 kms (90 miles) S
- Kangnung, North Korea - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SE
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 356.6 kms (221.6 miles) ESE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 333.2 kms (207 miles) S
- Pohang, North Korea - 390 kms (242.4 miles) SSE
- Busan, South Korea - 475.1 kms (295.2 miles) SSE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 494.9 kms (307.5 miles) S